In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Please wait for at least 24 hours before you bump your own post if your query has not been answered.
- No warez/keygens/serials requests. Please don't ask for the location of specific files, programs, movies or other copyrighted material. You must not post links to software, movies, music, etc.
- You must not post pornographic material. This also inludes sites promoting activities such as drug abuse, gambling and links to sites containing such content.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Income generating links are not allowed.
- All post must be made in English.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Avatar must be made in English.
- Avatar must be of PG-13 rating e.g. No pornographic/obscene images.
- Maximum avatar is 100 pixels wide by 100 pixels high.
- All signatures must be made in English.
- Signatures must be of PG-13 rating e.g. No pornographic/obscene images.
- For text signatures: 5 lines normal size, font sizes above 2 is not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
- For text and image signature: You may use 1 image and 2 lines of text.
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 600 pixels wide, 100 pixels high and 100 KB in size.
- Maximum two links are allowed in the signatures.
- Advertising in signature is not allowed unless you are permitted to do so by the staff of A to Z Talk Forums.
Although the administrators and moderators of A to Z Talk Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of A to Z Talk Forum will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of A to Z Talk Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. Even if something isn't specifically mentioned in the rules, it doesn't mean that it would be permitted. It is up to the moderators and administrators to determine what is appropriate and what is not.
Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes. If you have an issue with the moderators decisions, send private message to forum administrator expressing your concerns.
PS. We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the forum dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this forum.
Last edited by KJ; 05-11-2011 at 04:51 PM.